Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Blogging

Blogging brought me through so many emotional roller coaster experiences. I started blogging in 2003, when blogging was still something foreign to most Singaporeans. I chanced into somebody's blog then and found blogging a good way to release all my years of pent- up feelings. The blog had been a place where I could let my hair down.

Thanks to some of my blogging friends and readers who used to visit my blog and offer their comments and friendship during those days. I was inspired to compose many poem along the way and unknowingly made a difference to some people's life. :D

I owned about 10 different blogs *grin*, each had its own theme and purpose. Well, those were the days. I have stopped blogging regularly since end of 2007 due to work and also due to the fact that I have no more story to tell, other than about work.There goes my inspiration! *sigh*

God has been very good to me, seeing me through all my trials in life. His grace has been sufficient for me, not more, not less... just enough and in time. Praise be to God!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Thursday, April 03, 2008 5:43:00 AM, Blogger Richard said...

You have to let people know when you open a new blog.

What does JONE stand for?

It is nice to read some new posts from you.

Give yourself time, I am sure you will find yourself a new voice and sing sweetly. Be sincere to yourself and upright before the Lord.

 
At Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:23:00 AM, Blogger buzybee said...

Hi Richard,

Here is your prize for being my 1st visitor and 1st commenter *BIG Huuuuug* :P

How did you know i started to blog here? Like before, I didn't promote my blog. If people happened to find me here, then they are meant to read my blog and probably become my friends? :) So you made it!

 
At Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I get your google group updates, but I could not find this blog. Fortunately, you placed a link on runbrun.

 
At Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:38:00 PM, Blogger buzybee said...

JONE = Jouranl Of An Educator *hehehehe*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home